This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dungeon Crawl Classics sign-up thread
Brick 
Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) is a fun RPG that basically emulates 1st edition D&D. It is pure random character generation and high mortality rate gaming.

As such each Player starts with three Level 0 Characters. Most of whom are likely to die. They are farmers, bakers, envoys, milkmaids, blacksmiths. In short they are normal village folk out for adventure!

I will be using this forum to run the scenario 'Portal Under the Stars' from the core rulebook. You do not need to own or know DCC to join in. I do request that you only sign up if you have never read/played/seen that adventure before (if you've done others this is fine).

You also need to be able to spend some time on this game every few days (We won't start the game till the new year, up till then we will be getting set up for it.) In face to face game time this is a 4-5 "one-shot"; in PbF (Play by Forum) terms it will probably run to 3-4 months.

I would love to have 5 players, each with 3 characters, but could also run it with 4 players and 4 characters each.

Show your interest below please.

Greetings and well met from the Forum Admin.

If you find a problem please email [email protected]
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
I can't commit to logging in every day - otherwise, I'd love to
Sometimes I am a baby-eating post-human monster
Sometimes I am a very sarcastic scribe
Sometimes I am a sentient butlerbot
Sometimes I am a dorf
Sometimes I am the busiest man without a job in the Empire
Sometimes I am a very reasonable lawyer in a world of unreasonable do-gooders
I do love LARP, me

Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
You don't have to log in every day Sam. (Good to hear from you buddy btw!) I'd like people to post twice a week at the minimum...but it depends on the other people's speed too. Ideally everyone would post every 2 or 3 days, but there is always periods where that slips (I'm guilty of it myself in games I am in on forums).

So I'll gladly take you as a player Smile

Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
Well, it appeara that noone else wants to play! Sad

Come on people, sign up!

It's exactly the same as your Monday night sessions except that it's done on the forum over a longer time period.

Reply Return to top
Thanks given by: