This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maps and information
Hi all thank you for getting involved. This Friday I will publish the map and adventure Brief. I will start an IC and OOC thread as well. Please also remember most of my posts will not appear on Fridays.

You will then each have a turn in the IC Thread once you have all posted I will then respond the following Friday.

You can chat and plan as much as you like in the OOC thread however.

Love 'n' Cuddles,

Gary
Defend, Prevail & Conquer
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
Hi all well the basic map is done and available. So I am getting ready to go on this one. I shall start us of just after HMS2 if that is OK with you all.

Kind regards,

Gary

Attached File(s)
.docx   Cold Mountain.docx (Size: 125.83 KB / Downloads: 3)
Defend, Prevail & Conquer
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
may i be the first to say, oo feck me im excited for this!
Ramu

Lord of the Roar
The Voice of Violence
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
My staff, weapons and mind are at the ready!
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by: