This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Protected] To all those within the Professional Guilds
*Warded and Protected Layline to all Professional Guild members of Essex*

Greetings one and all, I have been the Minister of Guilds for some time now and as of yet, I have not had one report from your Guild Masters. Could all Guild Masters and/or Deputy Guild Masters please submit a brief report on your activities over the last 18 months. In addition could you also please furnish myself with your current member lists including positions and ranks within your Guild. The deadline for the submission of the reports and member lists in 7 days from now (16/07/20),. In addition, if you do not know who your Guild Master is, or even if you do-not have one then please contact me and I can advise you further. Thank you for your service to the Kingdom of Essex. Damian Woolfe, Minister of Guilds, Council of Essex, Guild Master of the Merchants Guild and Master Mage.

*End of Warded and Protected Layline*
HMS: Damian Woofle [Minister of Guilds: Council of Essex, Guild Master of the Merchants and Master Mage]
MCM: Corporal 'Cal' Murdock [Red Beret grunt]
Arcanium: Bradly Vimes [Paranormal Detective]
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
ᚠᚨᚱᛗᛖᚱᛊ ᚷᚢᛁᛚᛞ
ᛗᛖᛗᛒᛖᚱᛊ
ᛟᚱᛁ

ᚱᛖᛈᛟᚱᛏ
ᚲᚨᚱᚱᛟᛏᛊ ᚺᚨᚢᛖ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛁᛜ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᚦᛁᛊ ᛁᛖᚨᚱ
Ori Bronson
14th Son of Khaine
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
*Warded and Protected Layline to all Professional Guild Members of Essex* Greetings, the deadline has passed and many of the Guilds have not yet furnished the Myself and the Council of Essex with their member lists and reports. Please note that I have granted an additional day to the deadline, could all those who have not yet contacted me please do so by the close of this evening. Any guild that has not done so by midnight tonight will be declared in abeyance with all permits and licenses suspended till further notice. Thank you for your continued service to the Kingdom of Essex. Damian Woolfe, Minister of Guilds, Council of Essex, Guild Master of the Merchants Guild and Master Mage. End of Warded and Protected Layline *End of Warded and Protected Layline*
HMS: Damian Woofle [Minister of Guilds: Council of Essex, Guild Master of the Merchants and Master Mage]
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2020, 03:43 PM)Oriisbest Wrote: ᚠᚨᚱᛗᛖᚱᛊ ᚷᚢᛁᛚᛞ
ᛗᛖᛗᛒᛖᚱᛊ
ᛟᚱᛁ

ᚱᛖᛈᛟᚱᛏ
ᚲᚨᚱᚱᛟᛏᛊ ᚺᚨᚢᛖ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛁᛜ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᚦᛁᛊ ᛁᛖᚨᚱ

ᚷᚱᛖᛖᛏᛁᚾᚷᛋ ᛟᚱᛁ,

ᚲᛟᚢᛚᛞ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛈᛚᛖᚨᛋᛖ ᛏᛖᛚᛚ ᛗᛖ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᚱᚨᚾᚴ ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᚢᛁᛚᛞ (ᚨᛈᛈ/ᛃᛗ/ᛗ/ᚷᛗ ᛖᛏᚲ), ᛏᚺᚨᚾᚴ ᚤᛟᚢ - ᛞᚨᛗᛁᚨᚾ ᚹᛟᛟᛚᚠᛖ
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
ᚨᛈᛈᚱᛖᚾᛏᛁᚲᛖ
Ori Bronson
14th Son of Khaine
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
Warded and Protected layline to all Professional Guilds, members and associates of Essex 

Greetings one and all, over the last week I along with many Guild Masters have been taking stock of the current Guilds wthin Essex including its members and current rankings. However some guilds have not yet responded and are now recorded as in abeyance within the Ministry of Guilds. These Guilds are:

Artisans
Brewers
Bards
Farmers
Lawyers
Physicans
Servants
Scribes

With immediate effect, I as the Minister of Guilds am taking personal charge of these guilds and will be acting as Guild Master till further notice. As a result, could all members of these guilds please contact me urgently with your rank and past positions. This request will last for 3 days until midnight of the 20th. After this, any person operating as if under any of these guilds that do-not have a permit to do so from the Ministry will be classed as outlaws and dealt with accordingly. Thank you for your co-operation with The Council of Essex. Damian Woolfe, Minister of Guilds, Council of Essex, Guild Master of the Merchants Guild and Master Mage. 

End of Warded and protected Layline
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by:
*Warded and Protected layline to all Professional Guilds, members and associates of Essex*

Greetings once again, I have pleasure in announcing appointments of the following Acting Guild Masters:

Physicians: Field Marshal Ace Leohart
Lawyers: Dar’Pahka
Herbalists: Jarro
Brewers: Gormak

Those appointed above are effective immediately and all members of the respective guilds should report to them in the first instance. These guilds are no-longer in abeyance and thus may continue normally. The Ministry is currently working with those of the Bards to put in place an Acting Guild Master and to bring the Guild out of Abeyance.

However, I still require those to contact me urgently who are members of the Scribes, Servants, Farmers & Artisans so that we can bring those guilds out of abeyance as soon as possible.

Thank you

Damian Woolfe, Minister of Guilds, Council of Essex, Merchants Guild Master and Master Mage

*End of Protected and Warded Layline*
Reply Return to top
Thanks given by: